- Wax Pattern
- A wax form that is the positive likeness of an object to be fabricated.
- What You Owe
- This is the amount you owe after all CareFirst payments are made. You may have already paid a portion of what you owe to your health care provider. Any payments you made directly to your health care provider have not been subtracted from this amount.
- What Your Provider can Charge You
- The amount charged by the health care professional or facility (physician, hospital, etc.) for services provided to you or your covered dependents.
- Provider Charges - The amount billed by your health care provider(s) for your visit(s).
- Allowed Charges - The net amount, after discounts, that is owed to your health care provider for services covered by the Explanation of Benefits.